In this section, you’ll find all the information you need to start your journey with us.
If you have any queries regarding the suitability of a qualification, or how to apply, please call us on 0800 496 865 or email us here email@example.com.
If you’re ready to jump right in, you can apply to study here. You can also use this to re-enrol if you want to continue your study with us.
Online applications take about 15-20 minutes to complete and can be completed here.
1. Choose your qualification
- Look in Our Courses to find the qualification you want to study
- If you’re not sure which course to start with you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0800 496 865 to talk through your options
2. Check the entry criteria
- Check you meet the qualification specific entry criteria in the Entry Criteria section for each qualification
3. Complete the online enrolment application
- This is where you enter your personal information and apply to enrol for the qualification you wish to complete.
- If you’re paying for your fees by student loan contact Studylink now to apply for this by visiting the Studylink website here www.studylink.govt.nz.
Before starting you application make sure you have the below ready:
- NSN Number, verified copy of passport or verified copy of birth certificate
- Proof of entry (verified transcripts from previous qualifications or a copy of your record of learning)
- If your transcripts and ID aren’t verified click here to find your nearest JP
- Head and Shoulders photo if you want a student ID card as part of your application